The best messages and quotes to include in your retirement card
One of those significant life turning points, a retirement signifies the end of one chapter and the beginning of another. Most individuals look forward to trading in hard hours at the workplace for endless days of golfing, vacationing, or playing with the grandkids as they reach the conclusion of their careers. However, retiring may also be a bittersweet moment for retirees as they look back on their professional experiences and face the unlimited possibilities ahead of them, feeling a mixture of exhilaration and dread.
Sending a happy retirement card to someone you know who is retiring is an easy way to congratulate them on a great career and wish them luck on the thrilling experiences that lie ahead. Your retirement cards will be much more memorable if you include sincere retirement wishes and greetings in a pre-made card.
Do you have a friend who is retiring but are unsure of what to include in their retirement card? With one of these few retirement quotes, salute their accomplishments before they go on their next adventure.
- It gets better from here…
- Congratulations on your retirement and my love.
- I wish you the best of luck in your retirement—you deserve it!
- Best wishes as you begin this new phase of your life!
- Time for a brand-new journey.
- It’s time for an endless weekend.
- Just a fork in the road; not the end of the road.
- Enjoy the sensation of a perpetual Friday!
- Time to spend regularly doing what you love.
- Your “someday” is right now. Congrats and have fun!
- The best is what you deserve since it is who you have always been.
- May all the things you’ve always wanted to do occupy your years.
Best Retirement quotes
- It’s time for midday naps, sluggish days, and fresh experiences.
- Here’s to accomplishing all of your goals anytime you want to.
- Here’s to the next chapter, filled with fresh sights to experience and tales to live!
- You age when you stop laughing, not when you stop laughing.
- You’ve put in years and years of arduous labor. It’s time to unwind and slow down for a change.
- This is a brand-new beginning, not an end.
- You won’t look back on your life of sacrifice and humor after you retire because of it.
- Cheers to your retirement, for the human who gave their all! I hope you have the finest, most rewarding one. Enjoy!
- It’s wonderful to watch someone retire who deserves it as much as you do. Make sure you put in just as much effort to unwind as you did during your lengthy job.
- I’m delighted you can retire now while you still have a lot of healthy and functional years remaining in you! Congratulations!
- We are happy for your retirement and are forward to spend more time with you. Best regards!
- Although the workforce can be removed from you, you can never be removed from the workforce. I have no doubt that you’ll continue to work on the things you enjoy.
- Enjoy every second you have off from work. Now is the time to relish life. Wonderful retirement!
- I hope your retirement is full of joy and happiness.
- I wish you a prosperous, long, and healthy retirement!
- Congratulations, the fun is about to start. Best wishes for your upcoming new phase.
- Making sure you enjoy your retirement is your new job. You have total autonomy and flexible hours.
- Do not forget to visit us for a little while during your free time. We are overjoyed for you!
You’re intending to put a retirement message inside your card, but it doesn’t have to be from you. In fact, you might be really inventive and substitute some well-known phrases from well-known figures who have retired. Consider the fact that some of the greatest people in history have retired, and this event in their lives has given them profound insight and, as a result, some memorable phrases.
The following quotes are some of the best retirement quotes to use in your retirement card messages:
- “Retirement life is different because there is no set routine. You are able to let the day unfold as it should. Enjoy, be happy and live each day.” – Suzanne Steel
- “I found out retirement means playing golf, or I don’t know what the hell it means. But to me, retirement means doing what you have fun doing.” – Dick Van Dyke
- “Retirement: That’s when you return from work one day and say, “Hi, Honey, I’m home — forever.” – Gene Perret
- “Living each day as if it were your last doesn’t mean your last day of retirement on a remote island. It means to live fully, authentically and spontaneously with nothing being held back.” – Jack Canfield.
- “I never had the sense that there was an end: that there was a retirement or that there was a jackpot.” Leonard Cohen