The Wavlink Aerial HD4 Outdoor Extender Setup is a dual-band wifi range Extender.which helps you to remove all dead zones from your location.And gives speeds of up to 600 megabits per seconds.
The Wavlink Aerial HD4 is designed for WISP CPE and long-distance wireless networks, making it the perfect choice for small offices, homes, and companies that need outdoor networking. A high-powered outdoor Wi-Fi range extender that combines a user-friendly design with expert performance.
Wavlink Aerial HD4 Outdoor Setup comes with a 01 year warranty.
In case you are still facing an issue and need any guidance regarding your Wavlink Aerial HD4 Outdoor Extender Setup ,
How to install Wavlink Aerial HD4 Outdoor Extender?
In this part we discuss how to install Wavlink Aerial HD4 Outdoor Extender Setup .
We have three methods to install our Wavlink Aerial HD4 Outdoor Setup.
3.The Lan Bridge
How to setup your Wavlink Aerial Outdoor Extender by using the Router mode?
Repeater mode is the simplest way to install your Wavlink Aerial Outdoor Extender setup.
Read the description below carefully to install your Wavlink Outdoor Extender.
- Plug your Wavlink AC1200 connection (POE) box into the power socket.
- Connect the POE box’s ethernet cable to the Aerial HD4 extender.
- Using the same connector box,Now connect the other ethernet cable to your main router
- Join the WAVLINK-N network with any of your wirelessly capable devices.
- After connecting, open a web browser and navigate to wifi.wavlink.com.
- You have reached the setup page for the AC1200 outdoor extender.
- To log in, use the “admin” default password.
- Give your booster a unique name and choose the “Router” option.
- From none, change the security to WPA2-PSK ( recommended ). Next, enter your extender’s password and click “Next.”
Your Wavlink Outdoor Extender has been successfully configured in router mode.
How to setup Wavlink Aerial HD4 Outdoor Extender by using Repeater mode?
Follow the description below to install your Wavlink Aerial HD4 Outdoor Extender Setup:
- First, plug the Wavlink AC1200 connection (POE) box into the power socket.
- Connect the POE’s ethernet connection to the extender after the AC1200 signal changes to a green one.
- Grab any wireless-enabled device such as laptop,smartphone.
- check the wireless settings option for the network name WAVLINK-N.
- Open any web browser such as Internet Explorer,Google Chrome , Mozilla Firefox,or Safari are all options.
In the search bar type Default IP Address 192.168.10.1or Web address ap.setup of your Extender.
- Press Enter.
- You have reached the configuration page for the Wavlink Aerial HD4 Outside Extension Setup.
- To log in, use the “admin” default password.
The Extender has now been configured as a repeater.
Please remember that you cannot connect any cables from the POE to the primary router/modem if you wish to utilize your extension as a repeater.
In case you are still facing an issue and need any guidance regarding your Wavlink Aerial HD4 Outdoor Extender Setup ,Call our expert on our toll free number
Firmware is a combination of hardware and software.The firmware is a collection of software that is integrated into hardware.To fix any problems (whether it is not giving the required speed or something else) that you could experience when using your extender, you must update the firmware on your Wavlink AC1200. It includes additional security features as well as other new features that will assist you in resolving your issues.
How to firmware update Wavlink Aerial HD4 Outdoor Extender setup?
To update the Firmware on your Wavlink AC1200 follow the given steps below:
- Power on your Wavlink Aerial HD4.
- Grab any mobile device.
- Go to the search bar and type ap.setup
- Select settings and then firmware upgrade.
- To complete the firmware update procedure, follow the instructions.
- It will take a minute meanwhile do not unplug the booster until the process is under progress.
How to reset Wavlink Aerial HD4 Outdoor Extender setup?
If you forget your admin password or username and want to recover it.You must do a factory reset on your booster .It will clean away all of your personal data,including passwords,username and SSID,to get your extender ready for a fresh setup process.it takes a hard pointed object such a paperclip or a needle, to finish the factory reset procedure.
To Reset Wavlink Aerial HD4 Outdoor Extender follow the instruction that given below:
- Connect your Wavlink AC1200 to a power socket
- Find the factory reset button under a small hole.
- It could be found on the side panel of the repeater.
- Grab the paper clip and Push the reset button for 8 to 10 seconds.
- After a few seconds, it will automatically restart.